I told you there was an exciting post coming 😉 I’m thrilled for it! My first giveaway!!! Yay!
A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by POMWonderful to sample some of their 100% all natural Pomegranate juice. Of course, I jumped on the offer because I have always been intrigued by the juice and had never sampled it. And I was super happy when I received this in the mail…
Well, was I missing out or what?! I am not a big juice drinker, because often times they are too sweet and sugary tasting to me. I do enjoy super sweet stuff…but typically in baked or frozen form 😉 I was very pleasantly surprised that this juice had more of a tart taste that was very refreshing. I enjoyed some with our typical Saturday morning pancake breakfast.
And it’s an even bigger bonus that it is all natural. Here are some facts and information about this awesome beverage…
- It is the only brand 100% guaranteed to contain 100% authentic pomegranate juice with no added sugars, preservatives, colors, or cheap filler juices.
- POM Wonderful controls quality by growing their own fruit, picking it by hand, squeezing it with their own proprietary presses, and manufacturing their own bottles.
- It is a superior source of antioxidants with a high concentration of polyphenols.
- It is backed by $32 million in medical research showing the benefits of drinking 8oz of POM Wonderful juice daily – particularly in prostate, cardiovascular, and erectile function. To view the full studies go here.
There is so much you can do with POM Wonderful juice as well. I’ve already tried it out in a smoothie, which was delicious.
Please excuse the tired, bed-head look. It was first thing in the morning, but I just had to get a Smoothie ‘Stache pic for Janetha!
Makenzie likes the juice too! 🙂
And there are all sorts of recipes you can use it in too. I personally think these look awesome…
Pretty amazing stuff, huh? So amazing, in fact, that I have to share the love with all of you. One winner will receive four 8oz bottles of POM Wonderful 100% Natural Pomegranate Juice to try for themselves. You can enter by doing the following –
1. Go to the POM Wonderful website and leave a comment to tell me one recipe you think would be fun to use your POM juice in.
2. Link back to this giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment telling me you did so.
3. Add me to your Blogroll and leave me another comment telling me you did.
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be decided using random.org sometime late Wednesday or early Thursday. Easy, peasy! This giveaway will be open for entries until this Wednesday (Feb 3) at 3pm EST!
Okay now time to go get ready for tutoring my new client tonight. Catch you all later 😀
Disclaimer: I was sent these samples for free from the people at POM Wonderful. I am not compensated in any way for my review of their product. The review I posted here is my honest, personal opinion. Please view their website for more detailed information on this product.