Hey hey hey!!! Looks like you all are enjoying the POM Wonderful Giveaway! And that makes me sooo happy. It’s great to see some new faces too. I hope you’ll stick around and we can become bloggy friends 🙂 If you haven’t entered yet, be sure to do so by 3pm EST tomorrow!!! 😀
This post is going to be a stolen idea since I don’t really have a TON to talk about today and I thought it was cool. Lisa from I’m An Okie (and a super fit Okie she is ;)) did a post about some current things in her life and I loved it. So I’m going to share my version of it with you all so you can get a peek into my current life 🙂 Enjoy!
Current Book (s):
- Lake News by Barbara Delinsky (pleasure reading)
- The Bible (daily necessity)
- Faith Lessons Volume 2 – The Kings & Prophets (Sunday school reading)
- anything on 104.7 The Fish Atlanta – contemporary Christian music station
Current Shame Inducing Guilty Pleasures
- Staying in sweats all day every day I don’t have somewhere to be.
- Green. Always green. It’s my favorite color 🙂
- Reading! I have so many books I want to read.
- Praying and hoping for something special to happen sooner rather than later 😉
- Water – I never grow tired of drinking it.
- Coffee!!! I mainly love the flavor, not the caffeine.
- I am anxiously awaiting New Moon to come out on DVD so I can watch it again. LOL Call me lame!
Current TV Shows:
- The Biggest Loser
- The Bachelor
- Food Network or TLC Cake Shows
- Desperate Housewives
- Friends – may not be on anymore but it will always be my top TV show. I have all the DVDs and will watch them a lot!
- to see two lines
- a new camera
- snagging another tutoring client
- approaching the group fitness director and taking steps toward working in fitness one day
Current Bane of my existance:
- not enough time in the day
- a nightly treat of a serving of light icecream
- my family
- the Lord’s love and the peace it brings to trust His timing
- growing closer to certain friends
Current Slang or Saying:
- “You’re So Pretty” – this is an old one that me and my sister say ALL the time when someone does or says something stupid. It never gets old!
Current Fav Outfit:
- you did read my guilty pleasure of being in sweats, right? 😉
- lots of activities keeping me busy and fulfilled
- finding lots of good books
- getting comments on my posts and making friends here
- making easy money tutoring
I hope that was fun to read! I just honestly didn’t have much to say otherwise. After all, the highlights of yesterday were a Turbo Jam workout, tutoring, and watching The Bachelor (LOVE Tenley!). The highlights of today were some reading, catching up on blogs, a visit with a friend, and then heading to the gym and having my sister over to watch TBL tonight. Good things, but not enough to fill a post. Have a wonderful afternoon!!! 🙂
What’s one thing you are currently excited about?!