Today I have nothing really to do. Well, besides laundry and grocery shopping, but we can pretend those don’ t exist right now. 😉 Just like photos will not exist in this post because – a) I don’t have any and b) I’m being low key. 😉
This morning I woke up and headed to the gym for my workout. I meant to do the Power class, but I thought it started at 8:30 not 9:30. Oops! So I just did 40 minutes of cardio instead – 30 on the elliptical and 10 on the treadmill. Then I stretched myself out afterwards.
Now, I am just chilling with some coffee, some blog reading/updating, and then my book while M naps her morning away. This afternoon I plan on getting outside with Makenzie to play with her new car and go on a walk since it is a glorious day. Sunny & 50s! Not my ideal temps but worthy of some outdoor time. As much as I love days that are filled with fun and things to do, I don’t think I could survive without at least one day a week to just be chill. Today is that day and I am savoring every minute. Especially since tomorrow the busy life returns with an am spin class, an 11:00 hair appointment, and dinner out with friends. 😀
Fun Fact Friday! Tell me the truth 😀
- My favorite season is the spring when everything starts blooming and is new and beautiful again. So refreshing!
- My favorite song is Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot. I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can’t deny…
Now questions for you…
- Do you thrive when busy or when you have time to not do anything? What makes you happiest?
- What is your favorite season and favorite song?
- Do you think I should take the plunge to get my hair a teeny tiny bit darker??? Like more of a light brown with less blonde or stick with my typical various shades of blonde all streaked in?