Hey lovelies! How are you all today? I’m doing great! I mean, it is Friday! Fun Fact Friday time. You knew it was coming…so figure out the truth.
1. I only have one kidney from a complication I had at birth. It was removed when I was 5 days old.
2. I have a long scar across my left butt cheek. And it will itch like crazy sometimes. Attractive, right?
Are we ready to Look & Listen now? I have had two chance to really look and listen today. First came this morning, when a certain visitor finally arrived this month if you catch my drift. And I immediately was fine with it, all that purging helped I guess. I also immediately looked at the positive. My body is still functioning properly and this is a sign of health. Boo-yah for that!
I decided to honor that health by hitting up the gym for some lifting fun in a Group Power class. ‘Twas a fantastic one today. My butt already hurts a bit. Even more awesome was having the instructor see me with Makenzie on the way out and say “Wow! You have a baby? You look really really great. That is an inspiration.” And then to Makenzie – “your mommy works super hard in my classes. She is awesome.” How nice was that?! And instead of doing the typical thing we women do, try to play the compliment down or think in my head “Well, I used to be in better shape” or anything negative, I just listened. I thanked her and took it to heart. I chose to believe it and feel good about it. Heck, yea. I am doing pretty good for myself fitness wise. I’m healthy. That’s all I think anyone can care to be. Of course, all from listening to my body. 😉
Now for some fun!!! Some things for your looking and listening pleasure 😀
Look! The trailer for Eclipse is out now. I am a total Twilight fan (mainly because I love the books so much it leads me to enjoy the movies), so I was excited to see this. And of course share with any other lovers out there.
Listen! This is a song that I have liked a lot for awhile now. And it fits perfectly with things going on for me now too. I think it is a beautiful song and I hope you get the chance to listen to it as well. 🙂
- What great things have you seen or heard recently?
- Do you like Twilight? The books or the movies? I love the books! I didn’t think the movie Twilight was too great, but New Moon was done much better. I’m excited to see how they do Eclipse since the 3rd and 4th books were by far the best in the series.
- Also look at the giveaway Lauren from The Process of Healing is having 🙂